Contact Cash Passport
Why should I report an Issue with Cash Passport?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of MasterCard Prepaid Mobile Apps to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Cash Passport Features and Description
Cash Passport is a reloadable, multicurrency prepaid travel money card – which helps take the stress out of spending internationally. Here’s how: - Cash Passport is more secure than carrying cash; - It’s accepted in millions of places (everywhere Mastercard is accepted); - It allows you to load multiple currencies; - It gives you the ability to lock-in exchange rates so you’ll know exactly how much money you have to spend; and - 24/7 phone support to all Cash Passport customers no matter where you are in the world. The smarter and savvier new app comes with improved usability and added functionality, so you can spend more time holidaying. Key features: - Touch ID for fast and secure sign in; - Real time view of your balance(s); - Instantly transfer between currencies; - Reload your card (where in-app top-ups are allowed); - Monitor your transactions and spending; and - Manage your personal and card details. To find out more about Cash Passport and outsmarting travel, visit CashPassport.com
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Cash Passport Issues
How to Fix Cash Passport Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Cash Passport, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Cash Passport is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Cash Passport user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Cash Passport is down, you'll need to wait until Cash Passport itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Cash Passport app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....