How To Cancel Kids Numbers and Math FREE Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Kids Numbers and Math FREE and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Kids Numbers and Math FREE subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Kids Numbers and Math FREE subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Kids Numbers and Math FREE website
- Alternatives to Kids Numbers and Math FREE
Cancel Kids Numbers and Math FREE Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Kids Numbers and Math FREE subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Kids Numbers and Math FREE".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Kids Numbers and Math FREE subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Kids Numbers and Math FREE subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Kids Numbers and Math FREE Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Kids Numbers and Math FREE" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Kids Numbers and Math FREE will now be canceled.
Cancel Kids Numbers and Math FREE Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Kids Numbers and Math FREE via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Kids Numbers and Math FREE. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Kids Numbers and Math FREE
Cancel Kids Numbers and Math FREE Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Kids Numbers and Math FREE via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Kids Numbers and Math FREE's Website
Another way of canceling Kids Numbers and Math FREE subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Kids Numbers and Math FREE app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.intellijoy.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Kids Numbers and Math FREE App
★★★ Important Announcement ★★★ We now offer an All-in-One Pack, which includes access to the full versions of all of Intellijoy's existing and future apps and comes with a free 3-day trial. Get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellijoy.pack Kids will learn to: ✔ Count ✔ Compare numbers ✔ Add ✔ Subtract ✔ Match numbers Wouldn't it be just wonderful if there was a simple game for preschoolers that made learning numbers and basic math skills enjoyable? There is! It's called Kids Numbers and Math - and it will teach your kids how to count, as well the...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app