How To Cancel TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on TimeTree website
- Alternatives to TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar
Cancel TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TimeTree will now be canceled.
Cancel TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TimeTree
Cancel TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar's Website
Another way of canceling TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://timetreeapp.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About TimeTree - Free Shared Calendar App
◆ Winner of Apple’s “App Store Best of 2015” award! ■ Key Features ○ Shared calendar and scheduling ・The "Full Month" view shows upcoming events at-a-glance and by the month. Both the monthly and weekly view display color-coded events to better assist users. ・Not limited to the admin, all members can add and edit events. ・Chat and send photos as if you were using a messenger app for each event you create. ・Reminders can be delivered to everyone in the group keeping everyone alerted. ・Synchronize other calendars to keep track of your personal events with TimeTree. ○ Shared N...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app