How To Cancel Weather Forecast Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Weather Forecast and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Weather Forecast subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Weather Forecast subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Weather Forecast website
- Alternatives to Weather Forecast
Cancel Weather Forecast Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Weather Forecast subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Weather Forecast".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Weather Forecast subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Weather Forecast subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Weather Forecast Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Weather Forecast" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Weather Forecast will now be canceled.
Cancel Weather Forecast Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Weather Forecast via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Weather Forecast. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Weather Forecast
Cancel Weather Forecast Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Weather Forecast via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Weather Forecast's Website
Another way of canceling Weather Forecast subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Weather Forecast app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://ijoysoftdev.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Weather Forecast App
Weather forecast app is a weather channel which powered by the world's most professional weather stations, provides the world's most accurate local weather forecasts in addition to an interactive weather radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts helps you plan up to 10 days in advance.💧 💦 ☔️ This live weather channel provides the fastest weather alerts, real-time weather conditions, accurate weather hourly, weather weekly, weather daily, & 10-day forecasts & more. It's a Real time local temperature checker & live local weather.☔️ Weather forecast’s weather tracker makes it easy to...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app