How To Cancel High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on High Tide Venice website
- Alternatives to High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide
Cancel High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to High Tide Venice will now be canceled.
Cancel High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from High Tide Venice
Cancel High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide's Website
Another way of canceling High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.filippozanella.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About High Tide Venice - Hi!Tide App
Hi!Tide Venice is the official app for monitoring the tide in the city of Venice, developed in collaboration with the Istituzione Centro Previsioni e Segnalazioni Maree of Venice (ICPSM). The app allows to monitor the current tide in Venice and it provides detailed tide forecasts for the next two days. Moreover, it is possible to receive a push notification when the flood exceeds a certain threshold that you can set. hi!tide Venice can tell you if different places around the city are flooded or if you can walk without getting wet. You can monitor the tide level in the most releva...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app