How To Cancel Phone + Contacts and Calls Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Phone + Contacts and Calls and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Phone + Contacts and Calls subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Phone + Contacts and Calls subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Phone Contacts and Calls website
- Alternatives to Phone + Contacts and Calls
Cancel Phone + Contacts and Calls Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Phone + Contacts and Calls subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Phone + Contacts and Calls.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Phone + Contacts and Calls subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Phone + Contacts and Calls subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Phone + Contacts and Calls store Phone + Contacts and Callslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Phone + Contacts and Calls Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Phone + Contacts and Calls" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Phone Contacts and Calls will now be canceled.
Cancel Phone + Contacts and Calls Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Phone + Contacts and Calls via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Phone + Contacts and Calls. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Phone Contacts and Calls
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Phone + Contacts and Calls Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Phone + Contacts and Calls via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Phone + Contacts and Calls's Website
An alternate way of canceling Phone + Contacts and Calls subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Phone + Contacts and Calls app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.fug.com.ua and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Phone + Contacts and Calls App
Phone + a simple contact management and personalization of incoming and outgoing calls. We have developed and are constantly adding threads to replace the boring, standard calls. PROTECT YOUR CONTACTS In addition to the fact that your calls will become more attractive, Phone + protects your data thanks to an integrated system backup and synchronization. Easily backup your contacts and call history, so that they always remain with you! CUSTOMISATION In addition, Phone + is something that belongs to you and that you can adjust by itself. Your contacts will never be disclosed or sent to a...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app