How To Cancel HMRC Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of HMRC and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your HMRC subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your HMRC subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on HMRC website
- Alternatives to HMRC
Cancel HMRC Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel HMRC subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on HMRC.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling HMRC subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel HMRC subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the HMRC store HMRClication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel HMRC Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "HMRC" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to HMRC will now be canceled.
Cancel HMRC Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to HMRC via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see HMRC. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from HMRC
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel HMRC Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting HMRC via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on HMRC's Website
An alternate way of canceling HMRC subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the HMRC app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.hmrc.gov.uk and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About HMRC App
The only app that gives you access to HMRC’s information on your personal tax affairs. Feel in control of your financial life by joining the 400,000 people who use the HMRC app every month. Download the HMRC app from the UK Government today. Use the HMRC app to: - check your next salary payment from your employer - check your next tax credit payments - find your tax code - find out how much Income Tax you should pay - manage and renew your tax credits - access your Help to Save account - work out your take-home pay with the tax calculator - claim a refund if you’ve paid too much...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app