How To Cancel RealCalc Scientific Calculator Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of RealCalc Scientific Calculator and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your RealCalc Scientific Calculator subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your RealCalc Scientific Calculator subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on RealCalc Scientific Calculator website
- Alternatives to RealCalc Scientific Calculator
Cancel RealCalc Scientific Calculator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel RealCalc Scientific Calculator subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "RealCalc Scientific Calculator".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling RealCalc Scientific Calculator subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel RealCalc Scientific Calculator subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel RealCalc Scientific Calculator Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "RealCalc Scientific Calculator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to RealCalc Scientific Calculator will now be canceled.
Cancel RealCalc Scientific Calculator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to RealCalc Scientific Calculator via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see RealCalc Scientific Calculator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from RealCalc Scientific Calculator
Cancel RealCalc Scientific Calculator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting RealCalc Scientific Calculator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on RealCalc Scientific Calculator's Website
Another way of canceling RealCalc Scientific Calculator subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the RealCalc Scientific Calculator app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.quartic-software.co.uk and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About RealCalc Scientific Calculator App
RealCalc Scientific Calculator is Android's most popular scientific calculator. It has over 20 million downloads and more than 100,000 5* reviews. RealCalc is designed to look and operate exactly like a real hand-held calculator. It has all the standard scientific functions plus history, memories, unit conversions and constants. You can choose from a number of display styles and formats. It also supports binary, octal and hexadecimal calculations and has an optional RPN mode. RealCalc is easy to use, but has full help included in the app. If you like RealCalc, the pro version RealCalc Pl...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app