How to Cancel MBNA
Learn how to cancel MBNA Mobile App subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel MBNA Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "MBNA Mobile App".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "MBNA" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MBNA Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "MBNA Mobile App" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to MBNA will now be canceled.
Cancel MBNA Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "MBNA Mobile App" or "Lloyds Banking Group PLC" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from MBNA
Cancel MBNA via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on MBNA's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.mbna.co.uk and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About MBNA Mobile App App
New to our app? At MBNA, we’re boringly good at credit card stuff, which doesn’t make us ideal dinner party guests, but does make people want our credit cards in their wallets. Check out our Mobile Banking app. Account management stuff • Log on quickly and securely with your fingerprint • Manage your account – check balances and pending payments • Pay in cheques • Easily transfer money and make payments to UK and international accounts • View your PIN or request a new one • Easily request a new card, report lost or stolen cards, freeze them and order replacements • Quickly find and view transactions and statements • Update your contact details You can find plenty of other information in the app by using our ‘Search’ tool, as well as our handy ‘Help hub’. Getting started It’s quick and easy. You’ll need: • The phone number that you’ve registered with us • An MBNA credit card Keeping you safe online We do all we can to protect you online. This includes preventing connections from the app on devices that we think have been tampered with. How we’ll contact you Using our app won’t affect how we contact you. Our emails will address you by your title and surname, and include the last four digits of your account number, or the last three digits of your postcode. Any texts we send you will come from MBNA. Be wary of any message that differs from this – it could be a scam. Important information Your phone’s signal and functionality may affect your service. Terms and conditions apply. When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services. Fingerprint Logon requires a compatible mobile running Android 6.0 or higher and may not work on some tablets. Credit cards issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Cawley House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9FB. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. Credit is available, subject to status, to UK residents aged 18 or over. Calls and online sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app