How To Cancel Guest List Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Guest List and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Guest List subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Guest List subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Guest List website
- Alternatives to Guest List
Cancel Guest List Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Guest List subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Guest List".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Guest List subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Guest List subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Guest List Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Guest List" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Guest List will now be canceled.
Cancel Guest List Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Guest List via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Guest List. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Guest List
Cancel Guest List Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Guest List via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Guest List's Website
Another way of canceling Guest List subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Guest List app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Guest List App
The application is helping to keep a record of invited guests to an organized enterprise. It is possible to create a list of events. You can create a guest list in several ways: - manually by entering guest data; - select from contacts lists (google, whatsapp, contacts saved in the phone, from the general list of contacts). Guest data may include: - name; - phone number; - e-mail; - number of guests; - companions of the guest; - status. Guest data can be adjusted, modified, supplemented later. There is a possibility to call a guest directly from the application, send tex...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app