How to Cancel Toddlers Mandolin
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Toddlers Mandolin subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Toddlers Mandolin subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Toddlers Mandolin Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Toddlers Mandolin subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Toddlers Mandolin".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Toddlers Mandolin subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Toddlers Mandolin subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Toddlers Mandolin Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Toddlers Mandolin" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Toddlers Mandolin will now be canceled.
Cancel Toddlers Mandolin Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Toddlers Mandolin via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Toddlers Mandolin. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Toddlers Mandolin
Cancel Toddlers Mandolin via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Toddlers Mandolin via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Toddlers Mandolin's Website
Another way of canceling Toddlers Mandolin subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Toddlers Mandolin app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.alyaka.mobi/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Toddlers Mandolin App
This Mandolin is very funny that allow your baby to be a mandolin virtuoso. Your little one will love this mandolin game. When first played, your todddlers and babies may not be able to correctly touch the notes with his/her little hand. Play the Toddlers Mandolin game with your baby continuously for a few hours or days, and you will be surprised at the mobile development of your baby's hands. Toddlers Mandolin game must be played in the presence of a mother or father, and it is encouraged for you to guide your baby through the game for a few days at first. When to play! When your baby is hungry or will not stop crying, playing this game can hold your baby's attention. (The various sounds, animated shapes stimulate your baby's curiosity.) This game is exceptionally handy for mothers and fathers who spend time with their babies but cannot figure out how to spend that time usefully. This game may be too advanced for infants under 6 months old. Caution Playing the application too much amount of time or leaving the children alone with the mobile phone or tablet pc is not encouraged.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app