How To Cancel TrueMoney Wallet Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of TrueMoney Wallet and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your TrueMoney Wallet subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your TrueMoney Wallet subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on TrueMoney Wallet website
- Alternatives to TrueMoney Wallet
Cancel TrueMoney Wallet Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel TrueMoney Wallet subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "TrueMoney Wallet".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling TrueMoney Wallet subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel TrueMoney Wallet subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel TrueMoney Wallet Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "TrueMoney Wallet" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TrueMoney Wallet will now be canceled.
Cancel TrueMoney Wallet Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TrueMoney Wallet via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TrueMoney Wallet. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TrueMoney Wallet
Cancel TrueMoney Wallet Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TrueMoney Wallet via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on TrueMoney Wallet's Website
Another way of canceling TrueMoney Wallet subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the TrueMoney Wallet app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.truemoney.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About TrueMoney Wallet App
TrueMoney Wallet is Thailand’s leading e-wallet for all mobile networks (AIS, Dtac, TrueMove H). Our all-in-one app lets you securely make cashless and cardless payments for all your everyday needs, including mobile top-ups, bill payments, online and offline purchases, and much more! Simplify your daily life, and enjoy exclusive promotions and discounts across a wide variety of merchants and services. Instant phone top-up • Top-up your TrueMove H prepaid phone numbers easily anytime, anywhere. • Get exclusive promotions and data packages only in the app. • Enjoy privileges with TrueID TV...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Hello, on 02 July I transferred 100 THB to the TrueMoney account of my friend 0658500963. On 16 July I transferred again 100 THB to my friend. Both transfers never arrived ! The two transfers have been made from my bank account of Kasikorn. I have the receipts of the transfers. Can you contact me by email please ? Thank you. Christian Vanier
— by VANIER on Jul 19 2021
I would like to delete my account.
— by TAKUMI SHIMADA on Jun 01 2021
Search for another app