How to Cancel BeatX
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your BeatX: Rhythm Game subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your BeatX: Rhythm Game subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel BeatX Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BeatX: Rhythm Game subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BeatX: Rhythm Game".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BeatX: Rhythm Game subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BeatX: Rhythm Game subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BeatX Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BeatX: Rhythm Game" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BeatX will now be canceled.
Cancel BeatX Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BeatX: Rhythm Game via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BeatX: Rhythm Game. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BeatX
Cancel BeatX via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BeatX: Rhythm Game via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on BeatX's Website
Another way of canceling BeatX: Rhythm Game subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BeatX: Rhythm Game app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.facebook.com/BeatXGame/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BeatX: Rhythm Game App
Beat audition of 2019! Hit the arrows in the rhythm of the music to achieve the best score! Friday Night Funkin for everyone :) ☆ Features ☆ - More than 100.000 FREE levels/songs in download section - Loads all (.sm), (.smzip) and(.dwi) files supporting Stops, BPM Changes, Mines, Fakes and negative BPM gimmicks! - Single, Double and Versus mode (Splitscreen multiplayer - dance mat / game pad recomended) - Compete with your friends on 11 Leader boards and get 22 Achievements! - Supports DDRMax3 and ITG % Scoring - Play on touch screen or using your dance mat, keyboard or joystick via USB OTG cable or Bluetooth - Full HD support in Landscape and Portrait orientation - Supports announcer packs and background videos and custom note skins! - Runs Great on Android TV (Nexus Player or the ADT-1) and NVIDIA Shield Fan page https://www.facebook.com/BeatXGame/ FAQ http://beatmania.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/topics/48920-faq Known issues http://beatmania.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/topics/116562-known-issues Do you have any Questions,Suggestions or file that is not working? Feel free to send an email to [email protected]
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app