How To Cancel Rhinoplasty Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Rhinoplasty and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Rhinoplasty subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Rhinoplasty subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Rhinoplasty website
- Alternatives to Rhinoplasty
Cancel Rhinoplasty Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Rhinoplasty subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Rhinoplasty".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Rhinoplasty subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Rhinoplasty subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Rhinoplasty Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Rhinoplasty" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Rhinoplasty will now be canceled.
Cancel Rhinoplasty Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Rhinoplasty via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Rhinoplasty. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Rhinoplasty
Cancel Rhinoplasty Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Rhinoplasty via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Rhinoplasty's Website
Another way of canceling Rhinoplasty subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Rhinoplasty app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Rhinoplasty App
Want to have a small and beautiful nose without the intervention of plastic surgeons? Our app is an excellent and professional tool for reducing nose, ears, lip augmentation, cheekbones and other parts of the body. With the help of our photo editor, you can make yourself slimmer and shed those extra pounds from any parts of the body or increase your muscles without plastic surgery. Features of our photo editor: - Deformation tool. (moves pixels along a selected area.) - Unique brushes. (Gradually makes a convex or hollow selected area of the photo) - A large number of fantastic nose st...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app