How To Cancel SBI Life Smart Advisor Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of SBI Life Smart Advisor and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SBI Life Smart Advisor subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your SBI Life Smart Advisor subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SBI Life Smart Advisor website
- Alternatives to SBI Life Smart Advisor
Cancel SBI Life Smart Advisor Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel SBI Life Smart Advisor subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on SBI Life Smart Advisor.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling SBI Life Smart Advisor subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel SBI Life Smart Advisor subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the SBI Life Smart Advisor store SBI Life Smart Advisorlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel SBI Life Smart Advisor Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "SBI Life Smart Advisor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SBI Life Smart Advisor will now be canceled.
Cancel SBI Life Smart Advisor Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SBI Life Smart Advisor via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SBI Life Smart Advisor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SBI Life Smart Advisor
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel SBI Life Smart Advisor Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SBI Life Smart Advisor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SBI Life Smart Advisor's Website
An alternate way of canceling SBI Life Smart Advisor subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the SBI Life Smart Advisor app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.sbilife.co.in and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About SBI Life Smart Advisor App
SBI Life Smart Advisor is a Mobile Application specifically developed to provide SBI Life Insurance Advisors access to their key business data like Policy & Customer details, Product & Premium details, News & Updates on SBI Life etc. To register please use your Agency online id (example IA99999999) & agency online password. The application have many useful features for you, like : - Dashboard containing summary of your MTD & YTD business - Planner to manage your meetings - Reports to check Policy List, Policy Details, Customer Details, Renewal Due List ,Maturity List etc. - Commission...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app