How To Cancel Absher Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Absher and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Absher subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Absher subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Absher website
- Alternatives to Absher
Cancel Absher Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Absher subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Absher".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Absher subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Absher subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Absher Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Absher" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Absher will now be canceled.
Cancel Absher Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Absher via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Absher. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Absher
Cancel Absher Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Absher via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Absher's Website
Another way of canceling Absher subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Absher app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.moi.gov.sa/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Absher App
Absher is the official individuals eServices Mobile Application that provide the services of Absher portal in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. - With Absher, which is available in both Arabic and English, you will be able to perform many services for individuals in KSA whether they are citizens or residents. - Absher has been designed and developed with special consideration to security and privacy of user's data and communication. So, you can safely browse your profile or your family members, or labors working for you, and perform a wide range of eServices online.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Delete beceuse i loss my phone
— by Mahabub Alom shuvo on May 19 2021
Search for another app