How To Cancel Webinar Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Webinar and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Webinar subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Webinar subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Webinar website
- Alternatives to Webinar
Cancel Webinar Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Webinar subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Webinar".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Webinar subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Webinar subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Webinar Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Webinar" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Webinar will now be canceled.
Cancel Webinar Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Webinar via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Webinar. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Webinar
Cancel Webinar Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Webinar via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Webinar's Website
Another way of canceling Webinar subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Webinar app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://webinar.ru and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Webinar App
Application for participants of webinars on Webinar.ru. With this application you will never loose any event or meeting. Broadcast, presentation, screen sharing, polls and assessment, chat, Q&A will support your full immersion in the process. If you want to ask question with voice, just do it in one click. We update our application as quickly as you can imagine. Stay tuned for our news!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app