How to Cancel Pedigree of the Animal
Learn how to cancel Pedigree of the Animal subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Pedigree of the Animal Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Pedigree of the Animal".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Pedigree of the Animal" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pedigree of the Animal Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Pedigree of the Animal" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Pedigree of the Animal will now be canceled.
Cancel Pedigree of the Animal Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Pedigree of the Animal" or "Dmitriy Konyuhov" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Pedigree of the Animal
Cancel Pedigree of the Animal via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Pedigree of the Animal's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.animalgree.ru/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Pedigree of the Animal App
The app is designed to create a pedigree animal. Maintain a list of animals, their photos and video. Features: - List of animals; - Construction of the origin of the animal; - List of generations; - General and personal photographs; - General and personal video archive; - General and personal files; - Saving data in the archive.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app