How To Cancel OK Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of OK and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your OK subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your OK subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on OK website
- Alternatives to OK
Cancel OK Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel OK subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "OK".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling OK subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel OK subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel OK Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "OK" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to OK will now be canceled.
Cancel OK Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to OK via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see OK. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from OK
Cancel OK Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting OK via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on OK's Website
Another way of canceling OK subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the OK app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://ok.ru and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About OK App
It's a place where everyone can find something that interests and excites them. With the OK app, you can: – Stay in touch with your nearest and dearest – Video or voice call your friends free of charge – Post and edit photos – Load and watch the most interesting and trending videos – Listen to your favorite music and discover your friends' musical tastes – Share emotions with your nearest and dearest through various gifts – Keep up to date with all the news from your groups and participate in their discussions ... and also follow holidays, play games, rate photos, comment on posts...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app