How To Cancel Mail.ru - Email App Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Mail.ru - Email App and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Mail.ru - Email App subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Mail.ru - Email App subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Mail ru website
- Alternatives to Mail.ru - Email App
Cancel Mail.ru - Email App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Mail.ru - Email App subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Mail.ru - Email App.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Mail.ru - Email App subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Mail.ru - Email App subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Mail.ru - Email App store Mail.ru - Email Application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Mail.ru - Email App Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Mail.ru - Email App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Mail ru will now be canceled.
Cancel Mail.ru - Email App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Mail.ru - Email App via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Mail.ru - Email App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Mail ru
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Mail.ru - Email App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Mail.ru - Email App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Mail.ru - Email App's Website
An alternate way of canceling Mail.ru - Email App subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Mail.ru - Email App app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://e.mail.ru/app and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Mail.ru - Email App App
Official mail application Mail.ru. Convenient Mail for smartphone Android. Simple and fast application for simultaneous work with several Mail.ru, Yandex, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and other mailboxes. Receive and send messages, share photos and documents. Get instantly notified about new messages. Adjust the time, folders and services for which you want to receive push-notifications. Personal spam filter will protect you from annoying mailings. Stay always in touch with the Mail.ru app! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Did you know that developers can not respond to comments in Google Play? Therefore, any req...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app