How To Cancel Calorie Counter HiKi Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Calorie Counter HiKi and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Calorie Counter HiKi subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Calorie Counter HiKi subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Calorie Counter HiKi website
- Alternatives to Calorie Counter HiKi
Cancel Calorie Counter HiKi Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Calorie Counter HiKi subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Calorie Counter HiKi".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Calorie Counter HiKi subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Calorie Counter HiKi subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Calorie Counter HiKi Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Calorie Counter HiKi" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Calorie Counter HiKi will now be canceled.
Cancel Calorie Counter HiKi Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Calorie Counter HiKi via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Calorie Counter HiKi. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Calorie Counter HiKi
Cancel Calorie Counter HiKi Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Calorie Counter HiKi via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Calorie Counter HiKi's Website
Another way of canceling Calorie Counter HiKi subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Calorie Counter HiKi app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://hiki-soft.ru/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Calorie Counter HiKi App
Do you want to lose weight or build muscles? Use our new HiKi Calorie Counter app for Android to count calories and lose weight with ease! The application will automatically count your daily calorie allowance and PCF correlation depending on your parameters and activity. Thousands of people all over the world use HiKi Calorie Counter every day, join us! No account or registration needed Use as you install! All data is saved on your device offline! • Calorie Calculator • Food intake tracking that allows you to make notes in your food diary • Daily calories, fats, proteins and carbo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app