How to Cancel Pago
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Pago subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Pago subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Pago Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pago subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pago".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pago subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pago subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pago Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pago" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pago will now be canceled.
Cancel Pago Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pago via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pago. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pago
Cancel Pago via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pago via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Pago's Website
Another way of canceling Pago subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pago app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://pago.app/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pago App
Pago is the app which helps you manage and pay all your utility bills, from one account, in a few seconds. 7 essential features which make your life easier: » manage all your monthly bills from one account » see your bills organised by due date, no more searching for them through e-mail or postbox » manage bills for multiple locations, for yourself or others » after connecting your suppliers it takes a few seconds to pay the bills every month, with one tap! » get notifications when new bills are issued and 3 days before they are due » secured payments with 6 digit PIN or fingerprint confirmation » once you get your bills organised, you can also use the app to top-up your mobile or get your car and travel insurance, at the best prices available in Romania The app is developed in partnership with Mastercard and Banca Transilvania but you can pay with any card from any bank. There are no commissions or hidden fees - the app is completely free for up to 4 bill payments / month. For 5 or more you need to activate a subscription, which also includes additional features developed exclusively for subscribers. There is no limit or need for a subscription for insurance and top-ups.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app