How To Cancel Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Motivator of good behavior website
- Alternatives to Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24
Cancel Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 store Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Motivator of good behavior will now be canceled.
Cancel Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Motivator of good behavior
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24's Website
An alternate way of canceling Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Motivator of good behavior - Kids 24 App
The application is based on a well-known and highly valued rewards system that you personally determine (for example, going to the cinema). Awards are designed to shape the right attitude. It is worth remembering that rewards are more effective than punishment. How it's working? The application is simple and intuitive, so that all users will know why they received or did not receive the reward. For every good behavior the child gets a sun sign, and for every bad sign of a stormy cloud (Signs for behavior can be changed). If he does not exceed the set number of bad behaviors after all...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app