How to Cancel Rainbow Filter App
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Rainbow Filter App subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Rainbow Filter App subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Rainbow Filter App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Rainbow Filter App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Rainbow Filter App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Rainbow Filter App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Rainbow Filter App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Rainbow Filter App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Rainbow Filter App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Rainbow Filter App will now be canceled.
Cancel Rainbow Filter App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Rainbow Filter App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Rainbow Filter App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Rainbow Filter App
Cancel Rainbow Filter App via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Rainbow Filter App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Rainbow Filter App's Website
Another way of canceling Rainbow Filter App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Rainbow Filter App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Rainbow Filter App App
Our rainbow filters will turn your normal daily photos into charming rainbow effect masterpieces, with the pretty rainbow overlay effects of 1998 cam included to decorate your moment pictures. Analog film filter rainbow camera provides the simplest and easiest way to edit your pictures with tens of double rainbow sunflares, Here with rainbow app you will find amazing and beautiful rainbow filter in which you can turn your photo into stunning beauty of nature. Just take a selfie with rainbow photo editor or choose to create photocollage from the gallery, choose the colors of the rainbow effect to decorate your images and make them stylish and beautiful with our vintage camera. Realistic rainbow overlays : Image processing with 90s rainbow filter App provide basic and advanced image editing filter, all for free: Aurora boreails, Sunny rainbow beams, Lens flare zoom, double rainbow fire flare, curved rainbow light leak overlays, Pastel sky rainbow cloud ... A dimmer rainbow effect is an arc of color in the sky that can be seen when the sun shines through falling rain. The pattern of colors starts with red on the outside and changes through orange yellow green blue to violet on the inside. Sometimes a second larger one is seen. Rainbows filter often appear after storms, and are popular symbols for peace and harmony in many cultures. Amazing photography overlays: Simple yet powerful image overlay tools to make your photo awesome, Bokeh light leaks, Lens Flare, S...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app