How to Cancel My Income
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your My Income: Expense Tracker subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your My Income: Expense Tracker subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel My Income Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel My Income: Expense Tracker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "My Income: Expense Tracker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling My Income: Expense Tracker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel My Income: Expense Tracker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel My Income Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "My Income: Expense Tracker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My Income will now be canceled.
Cancel My Income Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My Income: Expense Tracker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My Income: Expense Tracker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My Income
Cancel My Income via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My Income: Expense Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on My Income's Website
Another way of canceling My Income: Expense Tracker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the My Income: Expense Tracker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About My Income: Expense Tracker App
Finance tracker made simple. My Income helps you easily see all your expenses and income in one place. Keep track of all your accounts and transactions. Multiple charts will help you understand your spending habits and to never forget that bill you paid months ago. Simple UI let's you track cash, bank accounts, investments, credit cards and plan your expenses and income. ► Ads Free ► Multiple accounts, categories and subcategories ► Create budgets and plan your expenses ► Custom icons & colors ► See forecast of your money for up to 50 years ► Data is your property - offline app without any trackers or unnecessary permissions with optional cloud backup between devices ► Supports different currencies 200+ ► Rich transaction search feature ► Built in App lock to secure all your data from strangers eyes ► Recurring transactions to never forget due dates ► Export all your data to .csv ► Track your investments with annual return % calculation ► Calculate financial independence - early retirement (FIRE) ► Analyze detailed charts ► Transfer balance between accounts Insert transaction with one click every time you spend or receive money and never forget about bills you paid months ago or when your friend returned you debt. Recurring transactions help you automate your logging without the need to open the app. Categories and subcategories help you easily sort your data, and custom date filters let you check how much you spent on specific day. Open up calendar...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app