How To Cancel Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Police Scanner Fire and Police Radio website
- Alternatives to Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio
Cancel Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio store Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radiolication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Police Scanner Fire and Police Radio will now be canceled.
Cancel Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Police Scanner Fire and Police Radio
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio's Website
An alternate way of canceling Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.policescanner.us and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Police Scanner, Fire and Police Radio App
Download Police Scanner and be the first to listen to the live audio of public safety, breaking news, major events and crime waves near you anytime. Police Scanner Radio is the police scanner app of live audio streams including police scanner, fire alarm, wildfires map and info, railroad radios, marine, aircraft, emergency, news, and amateur radio. Police Scanner Radio always keeps listeners updated with the latest news when major events are happening. Join with listeners worldwide to discover the local live police scanner radio, fire alarm, wildfire map and updates, railroad radios, air...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app