How To Cancel ROP - Royal Oman Police Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of ROP - Royal Oman Police and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your ROP - Royal Oman Police subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your ROP - Royal Oman Police subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on ROP website
- Alternatives to ROP - Royal Oman Police
Cancel ROP - Royal Oman Police Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ROP - Royal Oman Police subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ROP - Royal Oman Police".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ROP - Royal Oman Police subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ROP - Royal Oman Police subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ROP - Royal Oman Police Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ROP - Royal Oman Police" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ROP will now be canceled.
Cancel ROP - Royal Oman Police Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ROP - Royal Oman Police via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ROP - Royal Oman Police. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ROP
Cancel ROP - Royal Oman Police Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ROP - Royal Oman Police via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on ROP - Royal Oman Police's Website
Another way of canceling ROP - Royal Oman Police subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ROP - Royal Oman Police app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.rop.gov.om and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ROP - Royal Oman Police App
This is yet another initiative from the Royal Oman Police (Sultanate of Oman) in enhancing its services. It benefits users by enabling the various ROP e-services on smartphones which can be availed from any location at any time. This app provides the following services and information: Services: 1. Traffic offense inquiry 2. Private Vehicle registration license renewal. 3. Visa application status inquiry 4. Call and locate nearby Police Stations listed based on GPS coordinates 5. Document services 6. Make emergency calls to 9999 Information: 1. Latest news from ROP categorized...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Dear sir. I am Prasad I live in New Zealand. I want to get police report from Oman. I have worked in Oman 2016 To 2019. How can i apply?
— by Prasad Dhanushka on Jan 26 2021
Search for another app