How To Cancel Camera for Android Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Camera for Android and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Camera for Android subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Camera for Android subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Camera website
- Alternatives to Camera for Android
Cancel Camera for Android Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Camera for Android subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Camera for Android".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Camera for Android subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Camera for Android subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Camera for Android Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Camera for Android" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Camera will now be canceled.
Cancel Camera for Android Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Camera for Android via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Camera for Android. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Camera
Cancel Camera for Android Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Camera for Android via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Camera for Android's Website
Another way of canceling Camera for Android subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Camera for Android app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Camera for Android App
Camera for Android will allow you to make excellent pictures，that is a very fast and simple way to capture moments. You can easily to shoot excellent photos, utilizing all advantage of your phone or tablet. Features: - Camera, video recorder & panorama features - White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy) - Screen mode settings(Action, Night, Sunset, Play) - Dynamic user interface (phone/tablet) - Pinch to zoom - Smart panorama shooting - Wide screen pictures - Picture quality setting - Exposure - Location targeting - Configurable volume keys - Cou...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app