How To Cancel WordPress Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of WordPress and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your WordPress subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your WordPress subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on WordPress website
- Alternatives to WordPress
Cancel WordPress Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel WordPress subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "WordPress".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling WordPress subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel WordPress subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel WordPress Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "WordPress" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to WordPress will now be canceled.
Cancel WordPress Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to WordPress via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see WordPress. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from WordPress
Cancel WordPress Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting WordPress via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on WordPress's Website
Another way of canceling WordPress subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the WordPress app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://android.wordpress.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About WordPress App
WordPress for Android puts the power of web publishing in your pocket. It’s a website creator and so much more! CREATE - Give your big ideas a home on the web. WordPress for Android is a website builder and a blog maker. Use it to create your website. - Pick the right look and feel from a wide selection of WordPress themes, then customize with photos, colors, and fonts so it’s uniquely you. - Built-in Quick Start tips guide you through the setup basics to set your new website up for success. (We’re not just a website creator -- we’re your partner and cheering squad!) STATS - Check y...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app