How To Cancel Face Recognition Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Face Recognition and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Face Recognition subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Face Recognition subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Face Recognition website
- Alternatives to Face Recognition
Cancel Face Recognition Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Face Recognition subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Face Recognition".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Face Recognition subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Face Recognition subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Face Recognition Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Face Recognition" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Face Recognition will now be canceled.
Cancel Face Recognition Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Face Recognition via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Face Recognition. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Face Recognition
Cancel Face Recognition Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Face Recognition via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Face Recognition's Website
Another way of canceling Face Recognition subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Face Recognition app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Face Recognition App
This Face Recognition application detect and recognize user face. Face Recognition has three main module First Face Recognition allow user to train person by face detection and save user name. Second Face Recognition module face recognition is to recognize trained user faces and display names of person with match for face detection. Third Face Recognition module is face recognition gallery consists of all trained faces by face detection and face recognition. user can delete faces as well. All images are save in user mobile so your images are save so you can train as many faces as you ca...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app