How to Cancel mRay
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your mRay subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your mRay subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel mRay Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel mRay subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "mRay".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling mRay subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel mRay subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel mRay Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "mRay" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to mRay will now be canceled.
Cancel mRay Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to mRay via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see mRay. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from mRay
Cancel mRay via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting mRay via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on mRay's Website
Another way of canceling mRay subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the mRay app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://mbits.info and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About mRay App
Would you like to move your hospital’s image viewing techniques to the next century? How about you take your patients’ image data with you on your mobile device wherever you go? With mRay you can now connect your entire hospital or doctor’s office with just one app that enables instant case based communication! We developed mRay to combine the power and mobility of modern mobile devices to access your radiological images anywhere and anytime. In contrast to other solutions, mRay is specifically designed for mobile devices. Important tools like annotations and measurements are available as well as an adaptable level window. Image data is encrypted and stored temporally locally on the device, removing the need of a permanent Internet or Wi-Fi connection while ensuring highest security standards. Most notably, mRay implements well-established security measures to protect your image data and privacy. An individual user and device authentication controls the image access of every user for every image. With mRay you are ensuring a high standard of networking with your colleagues anytime and anywhere. The integrated Instant Messenger offers a secure communication platform to share DICOM images as well as key images, audio and text messages. E.g. now you can easily share the current state of your viewer with another colleague to get a secondary opinion. Moreover the app offers a telephony feature using VoIP enabling every aspect of mobile devices without compromising patient confi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app