How To Cancel Expensify - Expense Reports Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Expensify - Expense Reports and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Expensify - Expense Reports subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Expensify - Expense Reports subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Expensify website
- Alternatives to Expensify - Expense Reports
Cancel Expensify - Expense Reports Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Expensify - Expense Reports subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Expensify - Expense Reports.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Expensify - Expense Reports subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Expensify - Expense Reports subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Expensify - Expense Reports store Expensify - Expense Reportslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Expensify - Expense Reports Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Expensify - Expense Reports" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Expensify will now be canceled.
Cancel Expensify - Expense Reports Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Expensify - Expense Reports via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Expensify - Expense Reports. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Expensify
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Expensify - Expense Reports Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Expensify - Expense Reports via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Expensify - Expense Reports's Website
An alternate way of canceling Expensify - Expense Reports subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Expensify - Expense Reports app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://use.expensify.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Expensify - Expense Reports App
Easily track your receipts and manage expenses on the go with Expensify. Just take a photo of your receipt and Expensify automatically transcribes the details. Expensify can categorize and code each receipt, and can even automatically submit business expenses for approval and reimbursement. You can track personal receipts, submit business expenses to your company (even if they don’t officially use Expensify), or collect expense reports from colleagues. With customers ranging from individual freelancers and small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, Expensify is the perfect tool for anyone who...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app