How To Cancel LEO dictionary Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of LEO dictionary and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your LEO dictionary subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your LEO dictionary subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on LEO dictionary website
- Alternatives to LEO dictionary
Cancel LEO dictionary Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel LEO dictionary subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "LEO dictionary".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling LEO dictionary subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel LEO dictionary subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel LEO dictionary Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "LEO dictionary" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to LEO dictionary will now be canceled.
Cancel LEO dictionary Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to LEO dictionary via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see LEO dictionary. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from LEO dictionary
Cancel LEO dictionary Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting LEO dictionary via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on LEO dictionary's Website
Another way of canceling LEO dictionary subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the LEO dictionary app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://dict.leo.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About LEO dictionary App
The application offers access to the LEO dictionaries, language courses and Survival Kits as well as the vocabulary trainer and forums. Dictionaries LEO’s online dictionaries are always up to date (no updates necessary). ★ English ⇔ German (814,000 entries) ★ French ⇔ German (261,000 entries) ★ Spanish ⇔ German (212,000 entries) ★ Italian ⇔ German (206,000 entries) ★ Chinese ⇔ German (199,000 entries) ★ Russian ⇔ German (314,000 entries) ★ Portuguese ⇔ German (103,000 entries) ★ Polish ⇔ German (70,000 entries) With LEO you can do more than just look up the meaning of...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app