How to Cancel Floating Contextual Menu
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Floating Contextual Menu subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Floating Contextual Menu subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Floating Contextual Menu Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Floating Contextual Menu subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Floating Contextual Menu".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Floating Contextual Menu subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Floating Contextual Menu subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Floating Contextual Menu Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Floating Contextual Menu" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Floating Contextual Menu will now be canceled.
Cancel Floating Contextual Menu Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Floating Contextual Menu via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Floating Contextual Menu. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Floating Contextual Menu
Cancel Floating Contextual Menu via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Floating Contextual Menu via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Floating Contextual Menu's Website
Another way of canceling Floating Contextual Menu subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Floating Contextual Menu app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Floating Contextual Menu App
This library allows you to show custom floating contenxtual menu. You can add your own items and you can customized them as you wish. Github: https://github.com/stefanodp91/fcm
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app