How to Cancel BNZ
Learn how to cancel BNZ Mobile subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel BNZ Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "BNZ Mobile".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "BNZ" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BNZ Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "BNZ Mobile" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to BNZ will now be canceled.
Cancel BNZ Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "BNZ Mobile" or "Bank of New Zealand" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from BNZ
Cancel BNZ via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on BNZ's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.bnz.co.nz and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About BNZ Mobile App
Manage your money on the go with BNZ Mobile. Check your account balances, transfer money, top up your prepay mobile, and more – all on the go. KNOW YOUR MONEY • View account balances and transaction history • Set goals and follow your progress • View your accounts in list or icon view • Personalise your accounts with images • Set up Instant Balances to view account balances without logging in (activate MobileNetguard) MANAGE YOUR MONEY • Transfer money between your accounts • Pay your bills, credit card, or IRD • Make one-off payments • Open and close accounts instantly with YouMoney • Link accounts to your Eftpos or credit card • Add/edit payees and view payment history • Set up, edit and delete automatic payments EXTRA SERVICES • Link your Trade Me account and pay for items • Top up Vodafone, Spark, Skinny and 2degrees prepaid mobile • Get Google Pay™ and pay with your phone. FIND & CONTACT BNZ • Send a Secure Message • Find the nearest BNZ stores and ATMs • View all relevant phone numbers • Request a callback SEND REQUESTS • Apply for a debit or credit card • Apply for loans or insurances • Join the BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme SECURE BANKING • Set up a personal 5-digit PIN or • Log in with your Internet Banking password • Mobile NetGuard embedded within this app • Fingerprint and biometric login are available on supported devices Always remember to log out and always update your device to the newest version of Android. Never store your BNZ access number, password or NetGuard coordinates on your device in any form. Never allow other people to access your mobile device using your device password. IMPORTANT INFORMATION • Android 8.0 or above required to use this app • Mobile data is required to access the BNZ app. • Use of the BNZ app is subject to the Internet Banking Terms and Conditions (https://www.bnz.co.nz/about-us/governance/terms-and-conditions/internet-banking) • Spend tracker is available with a personal BNZ credit card or transaction account, including joint transaction accounts. • Non-personal accounts like family trust or business accounts won’t show in the spend tracker. GET STARTED • A BNZ Personal Internet Banking customer? Install this app and get going. It’s easy. • Not a BNZ Personal Internet Banking customer? Install this app and register for Internet Banking on bnz.co.nz/registernow, call 0800 999 269 or +64 4 494 7153 from overseas (international toll charges apply).
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app