How to Cancel ASB
Learn how to cancel ASB Mobile Banking subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel ASB Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "ASB Mobile Banking".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "ASB" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ASB Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "ASB Mobile Banking" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to ASB will now be canceled.
Cancel ASB Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "ASB Mobile Banking" or "ASB Bank Limited" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from ASB
Cancel ASB via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on ASB's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.asb.co.nz/mobilebanking and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About ASB Mobile Banking App
It's like having the bank in your pocket. The ASB Mobile Banking app is loaded with smart features. Whether it’s quick access to balances, paying a friend back or temporarily locking your Visa card when you’ve misplaced your wallet, ASB’s Mobile app has it all. Great features include: SECURITY • Receive real-time security alerts about activity on your accounts and cards • Securely access your account with a PIN code or biometric data (i.e., fingerprint or face recognition on supported devices) • Conveniently complete two-step verification for FastNet Classic or when calling us with just a tap in the app • Reset your ASB login password • Manage all devices you have currently registered for the ASB Mobile app PAYMENTS • Create, edit, and delete one-off and automatic payments • Pay to an account, saved person or company, Inland Revenue, mobile number, email, or Trade Me seller • Manage your payees • Transfer money directly to your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme or ASB Investment Fund • Set your default account for payments CARDS • Apply for an ASB Visa credit card or Visa Debit card • Change your credit card type • Apply for a credit card balance transfer • Set up or change your card PIN • Temporarily lock your card if you lose it • Cancel and replace your ASB Visa credit card or Visa Debit card • Set up Google Pay MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNTS • Check your balances and transaction history • With Quick Balance you can view up to three designated account balances without logging in • Get help and support from ASB’s friendly chatbot Josie • Get real-time notifications about your account and other banking-related activity • View your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account details • Pair a wearable device for Quick Balances and Quick Transfers • Access PDF statements for credit card accounts OPEN AND APPLY • Open a transaction or savings account • Apply for an ASB Personal Loan, Home Loan or credit card • Join or transfer to the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme FINANCIAL WELLBEING • Save towards your savings goals using ASB’s Save the Change • Use Support Finder to find potential government financial support that could be available to you and your family • Discover your financial wellbeing score • Save and track towards your savings goals • Learn about the simple money tips that can power up your money habits To use the ASB Mobile app, you need to be registered for ASB FastNet Classic (internet banking). Please call 0800 MOB BANK (0800 662 226) to register, or follow our step-by-step instructions on the How-to Hub (How to register for FastNet Classic internet banking | ASB). It’s free to use the ASB Mobile app, but your usual data costs and standard FastNet Classic transaction and service charges will apply. Give us your feedback on the ASB Mobile app under the Contact Us menu in the app. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The ASB Mobile app supports Tablet and Android Wear devices. Please note that some functions may not work correctly if your device language is set for a language other than English. Some functions may not work correctly if your device region is set for a region other than New Zealand. We recommend you always update your device to the latest operating system. Downloading of this app is subject to the ASB Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions: asb.co.nz/termsandconditions We will automatically disable Android Fingerprint for the ASB Mobile app if the biometrics stored on your device are changed.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app