How To Cancel Grapevine Treasure Hunt Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Grapevine Treasure Hunt and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Grapevine Treasure Hunt subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Grapevine Treasure Hunt subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Grapevine Treasure Hunt website
- Alternatives to Grapevine Treasure Hunt
Cancel Grapevine Treasure Hunt Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Grapevine Treasure Hunt subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Grapevine Treasure Hunt".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Grapevine Treasure Hunt subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Grapevine Treasure Hunt subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Grapevine Treasure Hunt Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Grapevine Treasure Hunt" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Grapevine Treasure Hunt will now be canceled.
Cancel Grapevine Treasure Hunt Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Grapevine Treasure Hunt via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Grapevine Treasure Hunt. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Grapevine Treasure Hunt
Cancel Grapevine Treasure Hunt Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Grapevine Treasure Hunt via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Grapevine Treasure Hunt's Website
Another way of canceling Grapevine Treasure Hunt subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Grapevine Treasure Hunt app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.grapevine.nu and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Grapevine Treasure Hunt App
Find specific locations, answer questions and compete with other teams. Grapevine Treasure Hunt app enables users to participate in customized treasure hunts. The treasure hunts have different themes and the event organizer decides where the treasure hunt will take place. Grapevine Treasure Hunt app allows you scan a QR code that contains the treasure hunt information and lets you start the treasure hunt using your phone, location service and a map. You are to find specific locations, then you will be able to read and answer questions that will take you further in the hunt and closer...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app