How To Cancel Office Calculator Free Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Office Calculator Free and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Office Calculator Free subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Office Calculator Free subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Office Calculator Free website
- Alternatives to Office Calculator Free
Cancel Office Calculator Free Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Office Calculator Free subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Office Calculator Free.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Office Calculator Free subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Office Calculator Free subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Office Calculator Free store Office Calculator Freelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Office Calculator Free Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Office Calculator Free" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Office Calculator Free will now be canceled.
Cancel Office Calculator Free Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Office Calculator Free via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Office Calculator Free. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Office Calculator Free
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Office Calculator Free Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Office Calculator Free via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Office Calculator Free's Website
An alternate way of canceling Office Calculator Free subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Office Calculator Free app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.taobits.net and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Office Calculator Free App
Office Calculator is a calculator with a virtual tape. It supports commercial rounding, easy percentage calculation and does correct tax calculation. Install it on your device and you get the optimal calculator for office tasks. Virtual Tape You can switch between calculator view and and tape view to have a full screen view of the tape. Just tap on the tape icon to switch between views. The tape of the calculator can have up to 1000 lines. Corrections on the Tape Tape You can change values on the virtual tape to make corrections. For corrections go to the context menu of the tape...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app