How To Cancel OsmAnd API Demo Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of OsmAnd API Demo and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your OsmAnd API Demo subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your OsmAnd API Demo subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on OsmAnd API Demo website
- Alternatives to OsmAnd API Demo
Cancel OsmAnd API Demo Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel OsmAnd API Demo subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "OsmAnd API Demo".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling OsmAnd API Demo subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel OsmAnd API Demo subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel OsmAnd API Demo Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "OsmAnd API Demo" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to OsmAnd API Demo will now be canceled.
Cancel OsmAnd API Demo Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to OsmAnd API Demo via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see OsmAnd API Demo. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from OsmAnd API Demo
Cancel OsmAnd API Demo Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting OsmAnd API Demo via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on OsmAnd API Demo's Website
Another way of canceling OsmAnd API Demo subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the OsmAnd API Demo app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://osmand.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About OsmAnd API Demo App
OsmAnd API Demo allows you to test integration with OsmAnd and functioning of the main features. OsmAnd API features: - Adding favorites and markers to the map - Creating audio/video/photo notes - Starting and stopping GPX track recording - Importing GPX tracks into OsmAnd and navigating along them - Navigation between locations More about features and how to work with them: https://github.com/osmandapp/osmand-api-demo To test OsmAnd API Demo options, you need to install one of OsmAnd Maps versions.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app