How To Cancel My Robi Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of My Robi and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your My Robi subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your My Robi subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on My Robi website
- Alternatives to My Robi
Cancel My Robi Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel My Robi subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "My Robi".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling My Robi subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel My Robi subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel My Robi Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "My Robi" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My Robi will now be canceled.
Cancel My Robi Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My Robi via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My Robi. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My Robi
Cancel My Robi Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My Robi via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on My Robi's Website
Another way of canceling My Robi subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the My Robi app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://ecare.robi.com.bd and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About My Robi App
Our newly updated My Robi App helps you take care of your all Robi Prepaid & Postpaid account; also connect with your all lifestyle needs - conveniently in one place, on the go and with no data charges! The brand new seamless interface makes for easier navigation and fuss-free management of your account, ranging from the most basic buying of internet plans and topping up your account balance, to giving you the scoop on the latest release of Movie, Music, Sports & many lifestyle deals from Robi Axiata Ltd. My Robi is not just another app, it’s an experience that connects with all your lifes...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app