How To Cancel FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy website
- Alternatives to FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy
Cancel FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy will now be canceled.
Cancel FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy
Cancel FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy's Website
Another way of canceling FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About FlashVPN Free VPN Proxy App
FlashVPN provides Free VPN Proxy service. One-click to connect, no configuration needed. Premium bandwidth and NO connection time limitation. 1. With simple One-click, you can connect to fastest VPN server 2. VPN servers are deploy on multi locations: United States, England and Japan 3. Unblock geographically restricted websites 4. No connection time limitation 5. Protect your privacy by secure VPN encryption 6. No system root required
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app