How to Cancel MySOS
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your MySOS subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your MySOS subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel MySOS Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MySOS subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MySOS".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MySOS subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MySOS subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MySOS Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MySOS" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MySOS will now be canceled.
Cancel MySOS Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MySOS via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MySOS. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MySOS
Cancel MySOS via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MySOS via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on MySOS's Website
Another way of canceling MySOS subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MySOS app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.allm.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MySOS App
"MySOS" is life-saving and emergency services, is the Medical Assistance application. Falling flow and of primary lifesaving treatment required when you have found the people are, search of nearby AED information, you can view. It also provides a guide for emergency visits when in doubt to address the child's sudden illness. By registering the medical record information of their own, their own is to allow the emergency contact to information transmission and family to the doctor or hospital when they fall, to support a smooth emergency transport. MySOS provides medical information needed for an emergency. In order to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus and take border measures, MySOS provides services to cross-border travelers and returnees from outside Japan at the request of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare / Health Monitoring Center for Overseas Entrants (HCO). Health Monitoring Center for Overseas Entrants ( https://www.hco.mhlw.go.jp/en/ ) When linked to Health Monitoring Center for Overseas Entrants, you can make video calls to confirm your whereabouts during quarantine, and report your health condition and current location. During the quarantine, you can use only some of the basic functions of MySOS. [Main function] - BLS(Basic Life Support) guide When you have found a sudden illness who, until the ambulance arrives, it will support the implementation of the situation judgments and BLS(Basic Life Support). - Children's Medical Emergency Guide Parent...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app