How To Cancel Maru Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Maru and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Maru subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Maru subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Maru website
- Alternatives to Maru
Cancel Maru Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Maru subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Maru".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Maru subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Maru subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Maru Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Maru" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Maru will now be canceled.
Cancel Maru Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Maru via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Maru. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Maru
Cancel Maru Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Maru via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Maru's Website
Another way of canceling Maru subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Maru app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://maru.xyz and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Maru App
You can open text/image/zip/PDF/epub files of yours containing images or texts like a book. ※ We don't supply contents files basically. 1. Text Reader - various file extensions : txt, csv, smi, sub, srt - support epub (text and image) - open compressed text files without decompressing (zip, rar, 7z) - embedded fonts and support custom font - adjusting text size/line space/border with intuitive UI - auto-detecting charset encoding - fixed or custom text/background color with intuitive UI - various paging way : arrow button, tapping, dragging, volume button -...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app