How To Cancel Birthdays & Other Events Reminder Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Birthdays & Other Events Reminder and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Birthdays & Other Events Reminder subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Birthdays & Other Events Reminder subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Birthdays Other Events Reminder website
- Alternatives to Birthdays & Other Events Reminder
Cancel Birthdays & Other Events Reminder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Birthdays & Other Events Reminder subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Birthdays & Other Events Reminder".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Birthdays & Other Events Reminder subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Birthdays & Other Events Reminder subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Birthdays & Other Events Reminder Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Birthdays & Other Events Reminder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Birthdays Other Events Reminder will now be canceled.
Cancel Birthdays & Other Events Reminder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Birthdays & Other Events Reminder via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Birthdays & Other Events Reminder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Birthdays Other Events Reminder
Cancel Birthdays & Other Events Reminder Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Birthdays & Other Events Reminder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Birthdays & Other Events Reminder's Website
Another way of canceling Birthdays & Other Events Reminder subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Birthdays & Other Events Reminder app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://pojelaniye.ru and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Birthdays & Other Events Reminder App
Our app “Birthdays & Other Events” will remind you about birthdays, anniversaries and other events. After launching, the app will perform full synchronization with all the events of your contacts from your smartphone or tablet. Now all important events will be kept in one place. Any event can be added, edited or deleted. In the settings of the app you can choose at what time and how in advance you want to be notified about an event: be it birthday, anniversary or any other. Aside from that, you can install a screen widget to always see the closest future event. Now you won’t forget to congratu...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app