How To Cancel Mawid (موعد) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Mawid (موعد) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Mawid (موعد) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Mawid (موعد) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Mawid موعد website
- Alternatives to Mawid (موعد)
Cancel Mawid (موعد) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Mawid (موعد) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Mawid (موعد)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Mawid (موعد) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Mawid (موعد) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Mawid (موعد) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Mawid (موعد)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Mawid موعد will now be canceled.
Cancel Mawid (موعد) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Mawid (موعد) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Mawid (موعد). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Mawid موعد
Cancel Mawid (موعد) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Mawid (موعد) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Mawid (موعد)'s Website
Another way of canceling Mawid (موعد) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Mawid (موعد) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.moh.gov.sa/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Mawid (موعد) App
"موعد" هي خدمة إلكترونية تقدمها وزارة الصحة السعودية؛ لتمكين المستفيد من حجز مواعيده في مراكز الرعاية الصحية الأولية وإدارة هذه المواعيد بتعديلها أو إلغائها، وكذلك إدارة مواعيده الأخرى في أي مستشفى يتم إحالته إليه . إجراء اختبار كورونا (كوفيد 19 ) والذي يقوم بالتقييم الذاتي لأعراض كورونا ومن ثم يقدم التوجيه السليم للحالة “Mawid” is an electronic service provided by Saudi Ministry of Health, to enable patient to book their appointments across primary health care centers and manage them by canceling or rescheduling. As well as managing their referral appointments. COVID-19 test which help...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app