How To Cancel Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Periodic Table 2020 website
- Alternatives to Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry
Cancel Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry store Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistrylication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Periodic Table 2020 will now be canceled.
Cancel Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Periodic Table 2020
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry's Website
An alternate way of canceling Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.periodic-table.tech and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry App
In the Periodic Table application you will find a huge amount of data about chemical elements for free. You will learn a lot of new and useful for yourself, no matter you are a schoolboy, student, engineer, housewife or a person of any other provisions that does not have a refresher to Chemistry. The chemistry falls into to number of the most important sciences and is one of the main school objects. Its studying begins with the Periodic Table. Interactive approach to a training material is more effective than classical. As in it technologies which became the family for the modern pupils ar...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app