How To Cancel Music Player for Android-Audio Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Music Player for Android-Audio and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Music Player for Android-Audio subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Music Player for Android-Audio subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Music Player website
- Alternatives to Music Player for Android-Audio
Cancel Music Player for Android-Audio Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Music Player for Android-Audio subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Music Player for Android-Audio.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Music Player for Android-Audio subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Music Player for Android-Audio subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Music Player for Android-Audio store Music Player for Android-Audiolication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Music Player for Android-Audio Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Music Player for Android-Audio" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Music Player will now be canceled.
Cancel Music Player for Android-Audio Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Music Player for Android-Audio via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Music Player for Android-Audio. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Music Player
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Music Player for Android-Audio Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Music Player for Android-Audio via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Music Player for Android-Audio's Website
An alternate way of canceling Music Player for Android-Audio subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Music Player for Android-Audio app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://rabbitdev.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Music Player for Android-Audio App
With the perfect equalizer, and easy to support all music & audio file formats, it's the best default local music player for your Android device. This Music Player help your classified all the local music files, and allow you quick search and find the local music files. Please enjoy the high-quality mobile music playback experience and enjoy your musical. We sure you can find all your needs here. Key features: - Automatically detect all the local music and audio files in your phone; - Fetches album art from music files - Support to edit song details, such as album, artist, playlis...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app