How To Cancel Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Nextplus Free SMS Text Calls website
- Alternatives to Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls
Cancel Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls store Nextplus Free SMS Text + Callslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Nextplus Free SMS Text Calls will now be canceled.
Cancel Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Nextplus Free SMS Text Calls
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls's Website
An alternate way of canceling Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://textplus.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Nextplus Free SMS Text + Calls App
Nextplus provides complete phone service packed into an app that’s free to download and fun to use! Calling anyone is now FREE just like text! Sure you can pay for a phone plan but why not use Nextplus - the phone company that makes calling and texting FREE? YOUR NEXT PHONE COMPANY IS AN APP - Receive a free phone number - Free unlimited incoming and outgoing calls to any phone number - Send and receive unlimited free text messages with anyone - Toll-free calling from anywhere in the world with no restrictions! - NO contracts, NO commitments, NO phone purchase, and NO hidden fees...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app