How to Cancel Stock Stop Loss
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Stock Stop Loss subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Stock Stop Loss subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Stock Stop Loss Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Stock Stop Loss subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Stock Stop Loss".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Stock Stop Loss subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Stock Stop Loss subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Stock Stop Loss Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Stock Stop Loss" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Stock Stop Loss will now be canceled.
Cancel Stock Stop Loss Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Stock Stop Loss via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Stock Stop Loss. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Stock Stop Loss
Cancel Stock Stop Loss via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Stock Stop Loss via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Stock Stop Loss's Website
Another way of canceling Stock Stop Loss subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Stock Stop Loss app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://krasivei.blogspot.hk/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Stock Stop Loss App
Stock StopLoss App is designed for managing your investment portfolio with stocks. There are 3 main functions, News Reading, Stock Monitoring and Reporting. Stock Monitoring: First, create your investment portfolio with the "Add Stock" function. Search the stock and input related buy date, buy price, qty and stop loss info, etc. Continue to add stocks and they will be added to the Report list. Stock Reporting: View the performance of the portfolio in the "Report" function. When the portfolio is made, you may go to "Settings" to set the reporting schedule, alert setting for reaching gain or loss, etc. News Reading: Links to stock and financial news in USA, UK, Chinese, HK and Japan. Source of Quote: YAHOO API Delay of Quote: Quotes are dealyed at least 15 min. Reminder of Use: 1. Do not add stocks from different countries (different currencies) into same portfolio, otherwise the total gain or loss will be wrong. The correct way is to create differrent portfolio to hold stocks from different currencies. 2. Be reminded that quote is delayed at least 15 mins. 3. If you cannot receive email report from stock stoploss, probably it is being classified as spam by your email service provider. Try to search it in your spam email and re-classifiy as non-spam mail.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app