How To Cancel AfreecaTV Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of AfreecaTV and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AfreecaTV subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your AfreecaTV subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AfreecaTV website
- Alternatives to AfreecaTV
Cancel AfreecaTV Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AfreecaTV subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AfreecaTV".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AfreecaTV subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AfreecaTV subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AfreecaTV Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AfreecaTV" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AfreecaTV will now be canceled.
Cancel AfreecaTV Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AfreecaTV via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AfreecaTV. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AfreecaTV
Cancel AfreecaTV Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AfreecaTV via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AfreecaTV's Website
Another way of canceling AfreecaTV subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AfreecaTV app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.afreecatv.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AfreecaTV App
◆ Summary Watch a variety of LIVE contents such as Mukbang, K-pop and eSports from your device! Share your talents and hobbies, whether it’s gaming or late-night meal mukbang. AfreecaTV made LIVE stream easier than ever before. Chat with your favorite streamer as you watch pro gamers compete, from Afreeca Freecs on League of Legends to GSL and ASL. You’re not interested in games? Watch other people’s talents and stream your hobbies. On AfreecaTV, you can easily stream on your PCs and mobile devices. ◆ Something for Everyone We made your search easier! AfreecaTV has variety of LIV...
Reported Cancelation Issues
why can't I login with username acahyd123?
— by Arif Cahya Dito on Jul 19 2021
how to sign up username?
— by Arif Cahya Dito on Jul 19 2021
Continuous attempts have been confirmed, new registration is not available. Contact Customer Service. I can't sign up because this message shows.
I tried to sing up, wrote the confirmation code that was sent to my phone via text, but when I clicked sing up, it didn't work. I clicked several times because I thought the page was frozen and now it doesn't even let me try to sign up.
— by Carolina on May 26 2021
Search for another app